Sunday, February 28, 2010

& now Introducing...

Well Hello!!
This is Ceilidh- I make up one half of the Decadent Life!
I just moved here to Ottawa a couple months ago to live with
Dan (he makes up the other half of this creative project), whom
I am madly in love with. Before moving here I lived in Nelson, BC,
but I am from Nova Scotia! Now that I live in Ottawa, I work at a
coffee shop where I am a barista. I am learning so much about
one of my great loves- Coffee! With the rest of my time I try to relax
a lot and bake bread, cookies and other yummy sweet stuff, and
I try to always have an artsy project on the go ( I will be sharing
what my current project is in my next post!).

I feel like I have lots of energy and creative juice to share and I have
a lot of inspirations in my life and love finding beauty in everything!
And that is what I hope to contribute to this creative endeavor.

















And one of my favorite blogs of the moment, Sandra Juto who
takes incredible photos of her life (that is one of her photos
above!)! They are really, really great and she really likes coffee
too!! I hope you enjoy it! Dan said he wanted to make love with
this blog 'cause a all the wool, good food and coffee.

Hearts
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment